Last updated: April 7, 2015
Welcome to our website (the “Website”) which is operated by BIC Acquisition LLC and its affiliates (“Brigham’s”, “company”, “we”, “our” or “us”). This policy describes the type of information we may collect from Website users or consumers (“you”) or that you may provide to us and our practices for using, sharing, maintaining and protecting your information.
Specifically, this policy applies to information we collect:
• Via this Website and by email, forms, text and other electronic messages between you and us; or
• When you view or participate in consumer promotions we offer, including sweepstakes and contests, except as otherwise stated in the official rules accompanying such promotions.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline (other than from consumer promotions) or through any other means.
This policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any plugin, social login or other application or content that may link to or be accessible from our Website. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties. As a result, we recommend that you carefully review any applicable third party privacy policies, as they may differ from our own.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information, including personal information, in several ways:
Information you provide us directly – You may provide us with information when you fill out forms, send us emails, send us texts or other electronic messages, report problems on our Website, enter promotions, sign up to join our marketing list, or otherwise provide information to us. This information may include your:
• postal address
• email address
• phone number
• date of birth
• comments, reviews and ratings
• purchase information you may provide to report a problem
Information we collect automatically – We may collect information automatically through the use of automatic data collection technologies including cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Cookies are small files typically placed on the hard drive of your computer. Web beacons are small electronic files that may be contained in our Website pages and emails.
The information we collect automatically may include:
• your browser type and operating system
• your geographic location
• internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider)
• your Internet Protocol (IP) address
• information about your Website viewing practices (e.g., web pages you view, links you click, date and time you access our Website, sites you visited before and after visiting our Website)
• information about your email practices (e.g., whether email was opened and/or forwarded, offers or links from us that you connect to via email)
We may combine the information that we collect automatically with information that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in a variety of ways, including to:
• improve our Website features and content
• customize our Website content
• provide you with information that you may request from us
• respond to any comments, requests or problems you report
• administer promotions (including contests and sweepstakes), programs, or mailing lists
• improve our marketing and promotional efforts (including via targeted advertisements)
• analyze Website traffic
• notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it
• allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
• fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
• use it in any other way we may describe at the time you provide us the information
• use it for any other purpose with your consent or as permitted or required by law
Your Choices and Updating Your Information
Do Not Track – Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” setting. However, there is currently no industry standard regarding the meaning of “Do Not Track” and what, if anything, websites should do in response. As a result, we currently may not respond to “Do Not Track” signals. Similarly, third party service providers may not respond to “Do Not Track” signals and may continue to use automatic data collection technologies despite this setting.
Email – You can stop receiving promotional email at any time by following the instructions provided in the email or by contacting us at the address or phone number set forth below.
If you would like to update or correct your information, or to request access to your personal information, please contact us at the address or phone number set forth below. Requests for access must be in writing.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ third party service providers to perform a variety of functions on our behalf. For example, third party service providers may help us administer promotions, analyze data, deliver email, deliver targeted advertisements, determine the geographic location associated with your IP address, and host and improve the functionality of our Website. We may share your information with third party service providers.
We may use third party tools on our Website, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for a number of purposes including to measure traffic and usage trends on our Website and to deliver you targeted advertisements. Please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ for information about how Google may use your information and how you can control the information sent to Google.
Information We Share
We may disclose information about you:
• To our licensors and affiliates in the event of a transfer, assignment or other event of conveyance of some or all of the business or assets associated with this Website
• To contractors, service providers (including affiliates acting in this capacity) and other third parties who provide support to Brigham’s, as set forth above
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a sale, merger, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution, or other similar event of some or all of the business or assets, including to prospective buyers for the purposes of determining whether to proceed with such transaction
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us the email address of a friend so that we can send your friend an email or social message, we will transmit the email or social message and may include your name and/or email address in our communication with your friend
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
• With your consent
We may also disclose your information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
• Where we believe in good faith that it is necessary to prevent a crime or an injury to ourselves or third parties
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Brigham’s, our licensors, our affiliates, our customers or others
We may disclose aggregated information about you without restriction.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, enter any promotions offered by us, or provide any personal information to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use.
Location of Your Information
Your information may be collected, processed and maintained outside your country of residence (including in the United States and Canada) by us or third party service providers. Your information may be subject to foreign laws, and certain governmental or national security authorities may have access to your information.
No transmission via the Internet is ever fully secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from us, including via email, or the security of any links accessible from our Website. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. Any transmission of information by you is at your own risk.
How To Contact Us
BIC Acquistion LLC | Six Kimball Lane | Lynnfield, MA 01940 USA
Attention: Data Security Officer
If you would like to contact our Data Security Officer, please write to the address above, Attention: Data Security Officer.
We'll be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.